Monday, October 22, 2007

The Beat Down

I've suffered The Beat Down as an intern and as a resident. Now, it's time to experience The Beat Down as a fellow and take it like a man.

I am referring to a particularly brutal weekend call which has left me feeling like I live in the hospital and that there is a seemingly limitless supply of diseased kidneys everywhere you look. On the plus side, I have next weekend off to lick my wounds and recover...

Other news:

*I found out that the Red Sox won Game 7 of the NLCS when I awoke up at night to the hooting and hollering of Boston fans in our neighborhood celebrating their victory.

*I'm pretty sure little Sophie is experiencing her first-ever cold.

*I can't wait to eat the pork chops that Claire is cooking for dinner as I finish this blog entry up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home