Sunday, October 07, 2007

Zeus Does Duluth

My parents took some great photos of their trip to Duluth, which their dog Zeus fell in love with. Apparently my parents think that he wants them to move there since he enjoyed his hikes around Congdon Creek (where I have fond memories of walking our old dog Zoey so many times before) so much.


He also enjoyed watching the boats come into the harbor.
In other Zeus-related news, when my nephew Henry visited my parents' house in Indianapolis a few weeks ago, he was completely enthralled by Zeus' doggie door that he uses to go from the porch to the yard. My mom estimates that Henry crawled through Zeus' dog door approximatley 150 times throughout the weekend.

Henry's Favorite Vocabulary Words from last weekend consisted of the following: Mama! Daddy! (of course) Zeus! Door! Rick! (grandpa) Myum Myum (grandma, evidently), baby! Sopie! (our daughter), and jeep! jeep! (for my Dad's jeep).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home