Friday, October 05, 2007

100% Fromage Filant

Alert Nate's Blog reader Kurt Foster sends in some oustanding images of the Spider-Man burger featured at French "Quick" restaurants (a French fast food chain) which I thought I'd share. I had written about the Spider-Man burger, featuring 100% fromage filant (translation: 'stringy cheese') back during my year in Paris. Evidently Kurt was as captivated as I was at the utter grotesqueness of this seemingly American yet French fast food invention and, unlike myself, actually had the courage to taste said burger.



I've got a busy weekend ahead of me, on-call for the Brigham & Women's Hospital Nephrology service. Fortunately I was able to leave at a reasonable time (e.g., there was still sunlight out, for once) and have some beers with some of the other fellows at a nearby bar called "The Squealing Pig".

And why not another picture of Nate, Claire, Sophie, and cousin Henry to put everyone in a good mood?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home