Sunday, October 14, 2007

Blue Hills Photos

Searching for a place to hike that wasn't too far from Boston (I have a stretch of about 21 days with one sole day off...hello, work hour rules!...so I was quite adamant about sleeping in), we decided upon the Blue Hills Reservation, about a 30 minute drive south of Boston. It contains >125 miles of trails and by the end of the day all of calves were pretty sore. Except Sophie, that is, as I carried her the full way in her Baby Bjorn.

Some more pics, courtesy of Laure. Here we are making the descent...

On the shores of Lake Ponkapoag...
Nice view of the city skyline of Boston from atop the weather observatory on Great Blue Hill (the oldest continuous weather observatory in the U.S.):

Les Deux Soeurs:
And a special plea to all dialysis patients, or anybody thinking of going into renal failure this Sunday night, in the Boston area: don't get sick tonight. Please, I'm on call, and I'm really hoping that I can lick my wounds after a particularly brutal Sunday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home