Thursday, August 09, 2007

Settling In

Yo, we're here in Boston.

This is my first blog entry since leaving Paris to come to the U.S. The delay in my blogging is unfortunately likely to suffer as long as I am living out of cardboard boxes and unpacked suitcases in our as-yet internet-less apartment. But hopefully not too much longer...

The good news: The apartment in Brighton is nice (pics to follow), Sophie is up to 5kg in weight and looking like a movie star (left--photo actually was taken in LaBaule with her uncle Olivier just before leaving France), I am now the proud owner of Massachusetts license plates (adventures at the DMV--I'm beginning to rethink my stance on bureaucracy being more of a problem in French culture than in American culture), and I still have about 6 days of "vacation" during which I can continue to sort things out before beginning my fellowship on the Mass General Kidney Transplant Service on Aug. 15th.

2 Comments:

Blogger John Pederson said...

Welcome to the dark side!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Sophie is looking so fly! very cool.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home