Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Many Faces of Sophie

Although my daughter is but three tender weeks of age, she already has a wide range of facial expressions. Not only that, but she can go from an expression of pure bliss to one of profound rage in the blink of an eye. I find it amazing.

Good news all around: Claire has her green card. Sophie has her U.S. passport. I passed my French Niveau 4 exam. I think we finally found an apartment in Boston. And Sophie passed her first doctor's appointment this morning with flying colors (despite spitting up on the pediatrician).

In unrelated news, what the hell happened to all my hair? This year I have managed to remain faithful to my "2 haircuts a year plan", to which I have adhered since pretty much the beginning of medical school in 1996.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

You better watch out, papa. Sophie definitely knows who's boss in that first picture! Too cute!

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home