Sunday, July 22, 2007

Mystery Activity

Yesterday we took a nice little day trip to a city about an hour away from Paris called Moret-sur-Loing. Laure and our friend Benedicte agreed to come and act as Sophie's first official babysitters so that Claire and I could fully participate in the aforementioned "mystery activity" in the subject heading.

Can you tell what yesterday's "mystery activity" was from the following photographs below? I would think it might be obvious, but who knows. Answers (and more pics) to follow...
PS--I recently put the settings on my blog to "allow anonymous comments", so you should no longer need to create a login & password in order to place comments. I'm hoping that perhaps this will help with my pitifully low number of comments on this blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home