Monday, July 30, 2007

Boston-bound

My last few hours as a Paris resident. I marked the occasion by having BOTH a pain chocolat as well as a croissant au beurre for breakfast.

Our little family will be taking our act to the city of Boston. We'll be renting an apartment in Brighton (just outside of Boston city limits) marked by the star on the map. However, my route to get there will be pretty indirect: today I'm flying to Indianapolis (without Claire and the Sophster) so as to visit my parents a few days. Then, I'm driving my car (which has been parked in my parents' driveway for the past year, and with my mom as a driving companion) to Cooperstown, New York, in order to see my sister perform in an opera. Finally, I'm heading to Boston, where Claire, Sophie, and Sophie's Grandma Pecqueur will be meeting us a few days later. Sound complicated enough? In any case, for these reasons my blogging is going to be spotty at best over the next week. See you on the other side!
.

Oh yeah, and one last Sophie picture for the road:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home