Thursday, July 19, 2007

Kind of Like Google Maps

Also at the Cité des Sciences they have a huge satellite map of Paris on the floor. Almost everybody there takes the opportunity to seek out their home, place of business, familiar landmarks, etc. The big serpent running through the center of the picture is the river Seine. Below, a map of our neighborhood in the 14th Arrondissement with my feet as a scale. (Also of note: you may notice, if you squint hard, that my left toenail looks weird. Somebody stepped on it during a pick up basketball game over a month ago, the nail turned completely blue, and it just recently fell off as one giant piece and is in the process of growing back. One of the most bizarre things I have ever seen. I don't know why, but I feel you need to know these things).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home