Saturday, August 11, 2007

Our New Home

Okay, so after about an hour we finally figured out how to download photos from our digital camera to her newish Mac laptop. Everytime I struggle with trying to figure out something on the Mac, I say to Claire in a tone of unbridled sarcasm, "It's a good thing that Macintoshes are so easy to use!" Perhaps it's more a function of my unfamiliarity with a different system, but suffice it to say I've been using that expression quite frequently recently...

But anyways--pics of our new apartment in Brighton are now up. It's a two-bedroom on the 4th floor, and finally most of the cardboard boxes are beginning to disappear. Fortunately, my mom (seen here with her favorite granddaughter) was there to help with the unpacking.

Sophie surveys the living room in her new little chair.
The bookshelves I made out of 2x4's and concrete blocks during grad school is still alive and well.

Long hallway leading to kitchen and entrance.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

You guys! It's so spacious!!! Are you enjoying the room? I bet your mom is thrilled to spend time with Sophie!

5:55 AM  
Blogger Marion said...

Waouh !!! Mais c super grand ! Rien à voir avec le mini appart parisien !

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home