Sunday, December 03, 2006

Lazy Sunday

It's a Lazy Sunday in Paris, and not sure exactly what's on the agenda for today. Yesterday (Saturday) Claire and I had a wonderful dinner at my friend Ernie's apartment. There were 5 of us: one American, one French, one Italian, one German, and one Philippino. Fortunately, English was the language of the evening.

French phrase for the day: "Je connais cette ville comme la fond da ma poche", which means, "I know this city like the bottom of my pocket." I tried adapting the English version ("I know this city like the back of my hand" to French ("Je connais cette ville comme le dos de ma main") yesterday while talking to Claire but received nothing but quizzical looks.

Sorry, I have no explanation as to why I posted a picture of "Space Food Sticks" on today's blog post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home