Sunday, October 30, 2005

I'm Back


Unfortunately the Sleazy E persona didn't quite work out...the police confiscated my collection of illegal weapons and made fun of my homemade ninja stars. Besides, I wasn't really pulling in the serious bling as I had hoped. So I'm back to being mild-mannered Nate Hellman (picture on right) as usual.

I got some good news on my RT-PCR reaction last Friday...was able to convincingly show that fibronectin was upregulated and claudin-2 was downregulated in response to HGF-induced tubulogenesis, which helps validate my samples that I intend to use for my chip experiment. To make a long story short: I got some good data...

I did attend a Halloween party last night which was pretty fun...my costume was fairly lame...I just wore the silly glasses that are shown on the picture to the left. No fangs or blood though.

On the agenda for today: more grant writing (ugh!) but also plan on drafting my Fantasy Basketball team on espn.com. Results to follow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home