Saturday, October 29, 2005

Sleazy E's Halloween Costume Contest

Yo bruthaz,

I'm rakin' in the bling ever since I changed my life philosophee! This has allowed me to buy some sweet new nunchucks and ninja stars. Ain't nobody that's gonna mess with Sleazy E now.

I've also decided to conduct my very own Internet Halloween Costume Contest. The winner gets $1 million cash. The runners-up get $250,000 each and an autographed photograph of the king of sleaze, Sleazy E hisself. After hours of exhaustive research, the results are as follows:

Winner:






Dogs dressed as fast food items. Yo, I never said anything about the contest being restricted to humans. These dogs can split the $1 million and buy a bunch of chew toys or bones or shit, I don't care.





Runners Up:








Han Solo encased in carbonite.












I don't know who this dude is, but he's brilliant.








Most Disturbing Costume:






If this guy showed up at my door, I'd kick him in the nuts first and ask questions later.







Peace out, Sleazy E