Sunday, October 23, 2005

Guess what just fell into my lap?

A Halloween costume of the little-publicized Crest toothpaste mascot?

An autograph from J. Edgar Hoover?

Perhaps a giant watermelon shaped liked a Viking explorer?

Hell, no! A ticket to see the Philadelphia Eagles-San Diego Chargers!

It's true...may main man Mike Shashaty hooked me up with an extra ticket that came into his possession. I shall not ask if he acquired it through legal means, such is my desire to watch this game today...

I've been to see games of the Philadelphia Phillies (baseball) several times, 3 different Sixers games (basketball), and even once to the Flyers (hockey). This will be my first Eagles game, and the first professional football regular season game I've been to since Bryan Johnson's dad brought me (and Bryan Johnson too, of course) to watch the Minnesota Vikings play the then-Houston Oilers & Warren Moon.

By the way, our raclette party was a definite success, and we managed to polish off over $20 in cheese. Mmmmm, cheesy goodness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home