Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Star Wars Figure Convention


There's really no reason for the image of Star Wars figures except that I thought it was a funny that somebody lined them all up to be photographed.

I was a big fan of Star Wars figures when I was younger & I think I had pretty much all of the ones shown here at some point. Unfortunately, my own Star Wars figures took quite a beating over the years (I seem to remember playing a type of "hide and seek" game when we were younger which consisted of divvying up the Star Wars figures into two different teams, then hiding them in various nooks and crannies of our yard for the other team to find, and this sometimes included burying them in my mom's garden) and therefore are probably not worth anything anymore.

The crown jewel of my collection was the Rancor:



Not much else going on today.

I'm working on a kick-ass RT-PCR reaction in lab (although whether or not it deserves the label "kick-ass" remains to be seen).

I've also been tinkering around on my crap-pile excuse for a homepage a little bit, having updated some of the information & also included a new resume. You know, in case there are any job openings out there with my unique qualifications (namely, reading comic books and testing out new ideas for breakfast cereals).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home