Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Hot Dogs, the 4th of July, and Baby Pics

Happy 4th of July, everybody. The big news of course is that American Joey Chestnut triumphed in the annual Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Competition, finally vanquishing that Japanese guy who always wins. The dude ate 66 hot dogs in 12 minutes to set the world hot dog-eating record! That's always good for an appearance on Nate's Blog, as far as I'm concerned. I'm living far away from the United States, but when I read a story like this, I feel so much closer to home...

A few more photos of Da Kid. She had her passport photos taken today and she opened her eyes wide and everything; we're very proud of her. The early verdict is that she looks more like a Pecqueur than a Hellman at this stage, which I'm more than okay with...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home