Friday, April 06, 2007

Joyeuses Paques!

For the Easter Vacation I'm heading to La Baule and then Nantes to celebrate Easter and also the birthdays of my neices Maeva and Auxanne. I hope the French Easter Bell (their totally lame replacement for the Easter Bunny) rings loudly and brings me lots of candy. Will post blog stuff as time and internet access permits.

Also, my wife reminds me that I am longer overdue to acknowledge her victory in this year's March Madness college basketball pool. She picked Florida to win it all--in large part, I think, because it prominently featured a French kid--and as a result beat me soundly. Congratulations, Claire--you have clearly demonstrated a superior knowledge of the game of basketball over your husband.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susie Hellman said...

Hope you are having a stellar time! Wish I could be there with some peeps right now; and by that I mean, both with mes amies AND with a package of some deliciously scary yellow marshmallow Easter candies. We missed you in Indy this weekend!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home