Saturday, September 27, 2008

Soaked and Lost in Cambridge

My errands today were 2 simple ones:  (a) go to the comic book shop, and (b) return some old cable boxes to Comcast in order to avoid paying a hefty fine.  I succeeded in both quests, but got completely SOAKED while doing so and it took me about 2 hours longer than it should have.  My main strategic error was not remembering that I I have absolutely no sense of direction when it comes to navigating Cambridge.  The streets are just too damn confusing and there's few landmarks that I recognize.  

Anyways, now I'm in lab and hope to dry off before catching an evening showing of the Coen Bros' "Burn After Reading"--probably the first movie I've seen in the theater in about 2 months.  Have a good weekend, all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home