Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What's going on?

What's going on? Not much. Here are some the highlights (or lowlights, as the case may be).

1. I lost my keys while jogging last week, a major pain-in-the-ass. My sisters always make fun of me for running with my keys in hand. It's become such a habit that when I've done road races in the past I carry my keys along with, not because I need to but just because I like holding on to something when I run. Well, about 3/4 through my run along the Cleveland Circle reservoir, I looked down at my hands and realized they were completely devoid of keys. WTF? I guess they must've just slipped out as I was running and I didn't realize it. This is only the second time in my life that I've lost my keys, the first being the infamous time I accidentally dropped them down into a pile of boulders on the shores of Lake Superior. They're probably still there.

2. The weather in Boston over the past day or so has been, in my opinion, the perfect September weather. Sunny, just cool enough to recognize that fall is coming but not yet jacket weather.

3. The VA Spa. I've actually been pleased with the West Roxbury VA (photo on right). For one thing, it's much nicer as a building than the other two VA's at which I've worked (the Philadelphia VA and the St. Louis VA, which I will always remember because I had my license plates stolen from their parking twice during the same week when I was a medical student).
And it's generally fun taking care of the veterans as well.

4. Happy Rosh Hashonah (Jewish New Year), everyone (even if it means that I can't park my car in front of the synagogue down the street as usual for the next two days...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home