Sunday, September 09, 2007

NFL Sunday

It's Sunday, my day covering the renal service at the VA has been ridiculously easy, and, for the first time since the 2005-06 season, I have the opportunity to watch some regular season NFL football on TV (I managed to catch the Super Bowl while living in France last year, but other than that, the only football I saw on TV was of the European variety). So far the highlight for me has been cackling with glee as New England Patriots WR Randy Moss, who I nabbed in the 4th round of my Fantasy Football League draft, hauled down 9 passes for 183 yards and a TD. This year's starting lineup for The Duluth Dominators looks like the following:

QB Payton Manning (Colts)
RB Clinton Portis (Redskins)
RB Marion Barber III (Cowboys)
WR Randy Moss (Patriots)
WR Bernard Berrian (Bears)
TE Alge Crumpler (Falcons)
D Jacksonville Jaguars
K Steven Gostkowski (Patriots)
RB/WR Julius Jones (Cowboys)

Go, Dominators! In other news, Claire got her green card in the mail today!! We were disappointed to find out that it's not even green. What's up with that? Anyways, I'll throw in a few recent Sophie photos to keep the parents happy. Have a good weekend, all.