Tuesday, March 13, 2007

R2D2 Makes the World a Better Place

At last, a stirring piece of evidence that the world is indeed better off now than it was 50 years ago...in the form of R2D2 mailboxes!! I am not making this up. The U.S. Postal Service, inner dorks that they are, have come up with this droid-based design for mailboxes. This is so friggin' cool!! I love this idea!! I'm seriously thinking about choosing my apartment in Boston next year based on its proximity to an R2D2-shaped mailbox.

French for the Day: the catch-phrase of the French Bugs Bunny is "Quoi de neuf, docteur?" (What's up, doc?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Susie Hellman said...

Nato---This comment is on an entirely different subject, but I have to ask...Why has there been no tribute to Captain America? I mean, I know that you're far away and all, but you two were tight. He even posed for a picture with you!?! Anyway, sorry to get off the subject. The mailboxes are pretty great!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home