Thursday, March 01, 2007

Out of Office Reply

Claire and I are going to Prague for a long weekend! As always, I will be certain to take shitloads of photographs and post the most blogworthy in the days following. We bought the tickets on SkyEurope (one of these super budget airlines) for a song back in the fall.

This will be a short post, as I am still recovering from having to do journal club today, which involved me having to read much more about nematode worms than I would have ever thought possible. Good times...

French for the Day: The French have a much nicer word for a "mole" than we do...it's called "un grain de beauté" (a seed of beauty would be the literal translation.) I guess we do have the term "beauty mark" to refer specifically to an attractive mole found on the face, a la Cindy Crawford--in France this is also called "une mouche" (a fly).

Back on Sunday...