Saturday, August 27, 2005

Wedding Program Preview


Hey Folks,

I've been working on our wedding program--there is going to be an insert detailing the "Great Moments in the History of Claire & Nathan"--I was going to put the entire thing online but unfortunately I'm having some major formatting issues in converting a Power Point file to a JPEG or similar format...so I'll leave you just one tasty morsel.

The text for this bit: "Dec 2002, La Baule—At this point the relationship is going very well, and Nathan is invited to Claire’s parents’ home for Christmas in La Baule, France. In this remarkable scene, Nathan braves the icy waters of the Atlantic to prove his love to Claire. "

If I can figure out how to put the whole thing up I will. If not...well, you'll just have to come to our wedding in France to have a look-see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home