Sunday, June 12, 2005

The Mustache Competition


Myself & my buddy Peter Gabriel sporting mustaches at the 2004 HUP JAR Men's Club 1st Annual Mustache Competition. Posted by Hello

Didn't write yesterday b/c I was busy doing my wedding invitations avec ma cherie Claire, who is back from France. They should be ready to ship out in the next coupla days! I'm excited.. The mustache competition begins tomorrow. I've actually cheated--getting a head start. We're supposed to start cleanly shorn starting June 13th but I started about 2 weeks ago since I've been doing Night Float & Jeopardy rotations, since it's not as essential that I look like a respectable doctor these days. A group of residents that I hang with (in fact, the HUP JAR-soon-to-be-SAR Men's Club) has already organized such a competition, and I have included a picture of myself, as well as last year's winner, in this blog entry. We'll see how it turns out; I'll try and take a picture of it sometime soon. It's certainly coming along--the main problem is that it's hot as hell out in Philadelphia these days and the facial hair is quite itchy. The only stipulation that Claire has given me is that it must be safely gone by our wedding date, of course...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home