Thursday, August 27, 2009

Your 2009-2010 Duluth Dominators

Okay, I admit that my posts on this blog are becoming less and less frequent...my best excuse now is that my computer's iPhoto is totally wigging out...as soon as I have time to iron out the bugs, I will definitely be back.

Until then, however, I will unveil the 2009-2010 Duluth Dominators Fantasy Football roster. I think you will agree that they are the immediate favorites for the MD Aware FF League.

QB Tom Brady, New England Pats: This will give me added incentive to follow the intense Patriots' coverage 'round these parts.

RB Maurice Jones-Drew, Jacksonville Jaguars: I'm pleased that I picked up the hyphenated back with the #3 pick overall, as he supplements his running game with some decent receiving numbers as well.

RB Derrick Ward, Tampa Bay Bucs: Probably the weakest link of this year's starting lineup, I'll have to hope that Ward is chosen as the preferred back in a platoon situation with Earnest Graham.

WR Greg Jennings, Green Bay Packers: The #1 target for QB Aaron Rodgers in a very competent offense.

WR Roy Williams, Dallas Cowboys: Somebody's gotta be the long-ball threat for America's Team now that bad boy Terrell Owens has been run out of town.

TE Owen Daniels, Houston Texans: Texans' tight end is projected for improved stats this year.
DEF Your hometown Minnesota Vikings should have a stellar defense this year.

K Nate Kaeding, San Diego Chargers: the Chargers are supposed to score a lot this year, and Nate is the man to kick the extra points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home