Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Inside Man

I truly enjoyed seeing the movie "Inside Man" last Sunday night. This is the latest Spike Lee joint starring Denzel Washington, Jodie Foster, Clive Owen, and Willem Dafoe. It's much more mainstream than most other Spike Lee films, but still retains some of his trademark quirkiness and multicultaralism. Great acting. Complicated plot. Plenty of funny lines. I highly recommend it.


On-call in CCU tonight. So far two admissions, one sweet, elderly guy with heart failure that we should be able to take care of and a middle-aged man with a large MI who's getting cathed as we speak.

This weekend: I'm going to St. Louis! My roommate during medical school for 4 years, Anthony Frisella, is getting married. I'm very much looking forward to visiting the city where I lived for 7 years and haven't been since I graduated in '03.