Sunday, March 26, 2006

Final Four

UCLA, LSU, Florida, George Mason University....

I can't recall a more bizarre Final Four in my lifetime. I wonder if anybody in any office pool anywhere had picked these four teams to make it all the way...I seriously doubt it though. I didn't have a chance to fill out my own brackets this year on account of being in Africa, but I helped Claire fill out 3 submissions for her own lab March Madness pool. I picked a grand total of ZERO of the Final Four teams in all three chances...

Because it's been kind of a slow Sunday call day in the CCU, I've managed to catch the end of both games today. Florida looks good, and they've got a Frenchman (Joachim Noah, son of famous French tennis player Yannick Noah) to boot. They're my pick to win it all. Though it would be cool to see George Mason be the lowest-seeded team ever to win the NCAA Championship.