Friday, March 10, 2006

Last Day

It's my final day at Princess Marina Hospital!

The Male Medical Ward service has dwindled to a shockingly manageable 10 patients. With my fellow resident Helen and our new medical student Lori having learned the ropes with relative ease, I feel like I'm leaving things in overall good shape. Also, one of my cryptococcal meningitis boys--the first patient I ever admitted on my own here at PMH--is going home on Monday; I just had a long family meeting with them and his departure gives me a good sense of closure for the month.

I think I'll spend the rest of the day taking photos of the nurses & medical ward, maybe do a little shopping, and also have my LAST DAY OF PIES at the Main Mall. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that they have my favorite, the ostrich pie, when I show up today.

I bought a sweet Botswana Zebras soccer jersey yesteray...

2 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, coach outlet store online, coach purses, michael kors outlet online, prada outlet, michael kors outlet online, coach outlet, burberry handbags, nike outlet, christian louboutin uk, polo ralph lauren outlet online, true religion outlet, tiffany jewelry, prada handbags, nike air max, polo outlet, jordan shoes, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, tiffany and co, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin shoes, kate spade, nike free, coach outlet, kate spade outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tory burch outlet, michael kors outlet, chanel handbags, replica watches, michael kors outlet store, gucci handbags, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, longchamp outlet, burberry outlet

6:19 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max uk, timberland pas cher, sac longchamp pas cher, burberry pas cher, polo lacoste, lululemon canada, sac vanessa bruno, nike tn, michael kors pas cher, louboutin pas cher, nike air max, ray ban pas cher, hogan outlet, ralph lauren uk, abercrombie and fitch uk, north face uk, vans pas cher, mulberry uk, nike blazer pas cher, hollister uk, nike roshe, ray ban uk, guess pas cher, hollister pas cher, true religion jeans, true religion outlet, nike free run, new balance, north face, oakley pas cher, converse pas cher, air max, true religion outlet, longchamp pas cher, nike air force, sac hermes, michael kors, nike free uk, nike air max uk, jordan pas cher, polo ralph lauren, michael kors outlet

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home