Monday, November 16, 2009

Excuses, Excuses

Arg! 11 days since my last post. I can't find my camera with a bunch of good pics on it (chances are, Max or Sophie hid it somewhere), I'm studying for my Nephrology Boards exam scheduled to take place on Wednesday, and I spent the weekend driving all over southeastern Massachusetts visiting patients with sick kidneys at multiple different hospitals as part of a new moonlighting gig. That's a slightly more confusing version of "the dog ate my homework", but at least will provide some excuse for my lack of blog productivity.

Here are a few recent pics I dredged up from my iphone; Sorry, Max, I know you are underrepresented here but I swear I'll make it up to you...

Sophie in pigtails.
Blocks!
Reading with maman.
Nate self-portrait from his San Diego hotel, Halloween night, 2009.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susie Hellman said...

Dude. You look exactly like dad.

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Pat Hellman said...

You do look exactly like Dad.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home