Friday, July 17, 2009

Only in Duluth

Don't ask me why, but for the past 6 months or so I've been reading the headlines of the online version of the Duluth News Tribune, my hometown newspaper, on a near-daily basis.

A truly bizarre headline appeared today: "Duluth police search for rubber ball fetish burglar"--you will need a (free) username & password to read the article, but it is well worth it. Apparently some dude with a known fetish for slashing large rubber exercise balls with a knife is being sought after the St. Mary's Hospital exercise room discovered, yep, you guessed it, a room full of slashed large rubber exercise balls.

I've also been closely following articles on The Red Plan (Duluth's plan to reorganize the school system--I'm against it primarily for nostalgiac reasons) and (during the school year) the online version of my old high school newspaper, The Greyhound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home