Thursday, July 03, 2008

Greetings, Comrades

Here's a picture of Nate--sporting his short summer 'do--outside a cool Russian bar in Cambridge.

I really wish I had brought my camera to work today...we had a lecture today regarding peritoneal dialysis with a "hands-on" demonstration which required all the fellows in attendance to don aprons containing a storage bladder and full catheter to mimic what it's like to be a patient on peritoneal dialysis and to practice exchanging bags in a sterile fashion. You'll just have to trust me that we all looked rather silly during the demonstration.

We're looking forward to tomorrow's Boston-area fireworks show, though I'm not sure if we're really up to getting there at 9am to reserve a spot on the Esplanade lawn for a show which doesn't start until 10:30pm. Hopefully we'll find another spot. Happy 4th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home