Sunday, May 04, 2008

Call Countdown Begins

One more call down...only thirteen more to go! I think we can start to keep track of the "call countdown" now that we're at such a reasonable number. Actually it's a little more than 13 since I have to do one month extra more than the rest of the fellows since I started a month late. We can blame that one on Sophie's birth.

How cool would your life be if you had the "Jason Bourne" theme music playing in the background at all times? Probably a lot more cool than it is now, I'll tell you that.

One of my main goals for the day on-call was to watch as much of the Celtics-Hawks Game 7 as possible. Sadly, I got two consults just before the game started, and by the time I was finished with them and checked in on the score, the game was practically a done deal, the C's up by more than 30 midway through the 3rd quarter! I hope they don't have as many problems with LeBron and the Cavs.

Nice alligator suit, don't you think?