Monday, September 04, 2006

Your 2006-2007 Duluth Dominators

Oh yeah, and in case anybody cares: my Fantasy Football team (The Duluth Dominators) was drafted online last night for a league with a bunch of my M.D. buddies in Philadelphia. I was blessed with the top pick, and my team is as follows. Keep in mind that there are 14 teams in the league, and therefore the talent pool is somewhat diluted for everybody.



QB platoon of Ben Rothlisberger and Michael Vick--it'll have to be Michael Vick for the time being, as I found out that Ben Rothlisberger had to undergo an emergency appendectomy about 6 hours after our draft finished....
RB Larry Johnson (stud of the draft, I'm hoping)
RB Reuben Droughns (I didn't want any wife-beaters on my team this year, but nobody else good was available)
WR Hines Ward (he always seems so happy when he plays!)
WR TJ Houshmandzadeh (expecting big offense from Cincy this year)
TE Tony Gonzalez (hoping he returns to form as an elite TE this year)
K Mike Vanderjagt (solid but playing for new team)
Defense Jacksonville Jaguars (doesn't it always seem they win 9-6? Seems to bode well for their defense)
Backups: WR Drew Bennett, RB Samkon Gado, WR Kevin Curtis, TE Jermaine Wiggins, RB Mewelde Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home