Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Brain That Wouldn't Die

Fun with Photoshop a la last year's XMas card, which I'm already starting to think about.

Maybe a French theme since I will be moving there soon? Or perhaps save that for next year? Perhaps a wedding theme? Or maybe I will forget the XMas card and simply send out gift certificates for E-Harmony.com.

Last weekend I bought a shitload of wood and spent a good portion of the morning hauling it up several flights of stairs. I'm hoping that using our fireplace frequently will cut down on our horrific gas bill from last winter and also create a delightful ambience in our little Philadelphia apartment.

I'm off to Washington DC this morning for my sister's baby shower, which I'm certain is going to kick ass!

My parents' dog ZEUS (king of the Samoyeds) is also scheduled to make an appearance, and I will be certain to take pictures and post them on the blog soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home