Friday, April 03, 2009

Friday Links

It's been a busy week...I would be looking forward to sleeping in this weekend, but unfortunately I have to cover the dialysis unit Saturday morning (6:30am) and catch an early morning flight to Florida Sunday morning (6am).

I leave you with a few random and interesting links:

Those crazy robots are at it again. Pretty soon they'll be taking my job.

Will Ferrell is going to be in the remake of one of my favorite childhood shows.

I wonder if Sean Penn will win another Oscar for his portrayal of Larry in the upcoming Three Stooges movie? Benicio del Toro (Moe) and Jim Carrey (Curly) are the other two stars.

I've been checking out some podcasts lately, listening to them when I have to do some mindless lab work...some of my favorites thus far are the B.S. Report (sports), the Adam Carolla podcast (recently #1 downloaded in the U.S.), This American Life (always interesting, but you have to pay to get to archived episodes), and How Stuff Works.

1 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

v

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home