Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Good Way To Start The Day

This morning, as I was getting dressed I made a wonderful discovery: my ipod nano which had been missing, presumed gone forever, was in fact residing in my plaid vest pocket!

The last time I recall using the ipod was on the evening of the big snow storm: I vividly recall listening to my ipod as I took the elevator downstairs, and I remember stashing it in my pocket as I walked outside to foolishly ride my bike home in the blizzard. I made some slow but steady progress on the roads, but about 5 blocks before getting home, I encountered a group of teenage boys clearly looking for trouble. Having been a teenage boy myself, I could easily predict what would happen next: as I passed them on my bike, one of them let loose a snowball which nailed me in the back of the head! Being the mature adult that I am, I naturally threw down my bike and ran after the boys, pelting them with snowballs and thoroughly enjoying the excuse to engage in a good, old-fashioned snowball fight. After proving that I could defend myself, I hopped back aboard my bike and made it home.

The next morning, I realized that I couldn't find my ipod. I looked everywhere, but to no avail. I was reasonably certain that my previous night's exploits had jostled the ipod out of my jacket pocket, and my ipod was currently either buried beneath the snow, or being enjoyed by one of the teenage snowball-wielding miscreants.

Which is why I was so pleasantly surprised this morning when I so unexpectedly discovered that my ipod--chock full of "Sports Guy" and "This American Life" podcasts I haven't yet listened to-- had been in my vest pocket the entire time! That's a great way to start the day.

5 Comments:

Blogger chenyingying9539 9539 said...

2015-7-27chenyingying9539
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors handbags
chanel bags
coach outlet store online
cheap toms shoes
air jordan retro
jordan 4 retro
adidas outlet store
timberland outlet
hollister outlet
jordan 3
michael kors
jordan retro 11
celine
cheap oakleys
air max uk
hollister outlet
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags
soccer jerseys
fitflops outlet
true religion outlet
burberry sale
louis vuitton handbags
hollister co
michael kors
coach bags
michael kors outlet

7:31 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

longchamp handbags, tiffany and co, louboutin, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, kate spade handbags, rolex watches, louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, longchamp handbags, christian louboutin, tiffany and co, jordan shoes, coach outlet store online, tory burch outlet, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, gucci outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, chanel handbags, burberry outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren, longchamp outlet, prada outlet, nike shoes, louboutin outlet, coach outlet, air max, nike free, air max, burberry outlet, coach purses, kate spade outlet

11:33 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

vanessa bruno, hollister, nike air max, north face, air max, true religion jeans, hollister, abercrombie and fitch, polo ralph lauren, louboutin, timberland, nike free pas cher, sac guess, polo lacoste, air jordan, michael kors pas cher, nike roshe run pas cher, lululemon outlet online, nike free, vans pas cher, longchamp, air max, oakley pas cher, michael kors uk, ralph lauren, sac burberry, air max pas cher, sac hermes, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors, sac longchamp pas cher, nike blazer, new balance pas cher, hogan outlet, nike tn, converse pas cher, mulberry, true religion outlet, ray ban pas cher, nike air force, north face, true religion outlet

11:39 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

beats by dre, timberland boots, iphone 6 cases, mont blanc, soccer jerseys, mcm handbags, ghd, lululemon outlet, new balance shoes, nike roshe run, north face jackets, air max, reebok outlet, vans shoes, bottega veneta, hollister clothing store, wedding dresses, baseball bats, giuseppe zanotti, birkin bag, instyler, nike huaraches, babyliss pro, north face outlet, ferragamo shoes, nike trainers, jimmy choo outlet, nike roshe, hollister, soccer shoes, asics running shoes, chi flat iron, valentino shoes, abercrombie and fitch, oakley, nfl jerseys, longchamp, insanity workout, p90x, herve leger, mac cosmetics, celine handbags

11:44 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg, rolex watches, converse, abercrombie, ugg outlet, ugg boots, hollister, juicy couture outlet, montre homme, pandora jewelry, links of london, wedding dresses, thomas sabo, juicy couture, ugg boots clearance, sac lancel, gucci, louboutin, marc jacobs, uggs outlet, ralph lauren, pandora charms, cheap uggs, pandora charms, air max, ugg, swarovski crystal, vans, ray ban, ugg, converse shoes, coach outlet store online, toms shoes, swarovski, ugg pas cher, karen millen, uggs, supra shoes

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home