Tuesday, November 04, 2008

ASN-Bound

Today's been a weird schedule for me:

-woke up at 5:30 am so as to cover the Kidney Transplant service at Brigham & Women's Hospital for a day--one of the first-year clinical nephrology fellows is out for a family emergency, so I was helping out.

-went to vote at 1pm (no lines!) followed by my scheduled every-6-months haircut.

-stayed at home with Sophie so that Claire could run an errand.

-now I'm in the lab, starting my "lab day" at 7:15pm.
-when I finally get done (which will be whenever my zebrafish embryos decide to complete their in situ hybridization staining) it's home to pack: tomorrow morning, Claire, Sophie & I depart for Philadelphia for 5 days, where I'll be attending the American Society of Nephrology meeting!  I'll be blogging from Philly as time & internet connections allow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home