Sunday, June 15, 2008

Throw Me The Idol and I'll Throw You The Whip

I'm currently watching Game 5 of the Celtics-Lakers NBA Finals. I'm obviously ecstatic about the Celts' chances of winning the title, but there's also a part of me that's secretly rooting for L.A. to win Games 5 & 6 so that the series can go the distance and obtain "legend" status. By the way, Paul Pierce is playing totally awesome tonight.

If you hadn't seen a movie in the theaters for 6 months and had the opportunity to see just one--what would you choose? Well my wife & I chose "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" last Wednesday, as Claire's mom agreed to babysit while we took in a film for the first time in a long while. My review? It had its moments, but overall was so-so. It was overly goofy at times, but at least its spirit was in the same vein as the original movies. Also, I loved the car/motorcycle chase scene on the university campus, which was clearly filmed on the Yale campus where I went to college.

Link of the Day: my parents are coming to visit Boston this week. Happy Father's Day, Dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home