Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Stupid Toy Tricks


Okay, so I'll admit that yesterday's blog entry left something to be desired. But that's only because the "Display Image" function on blogger.com was transiently on the fritz and I so wanted to share with you all the veritable treasure trove of stupid items I found last night while web-surfing on stupid.com.

The gold-prize winner has got to be the "Ear Wax Candy", as pictured above, a gelatinous candy substance packed into a plastic ear to simulate, yep, you guess it, real human ear wax. Cerumen as we doctors might say.

Honorable mentions have certainly got to go to the "Crazy Cat Lady" action figure as well as "Nihilist Chewing Gum" (motto: "we don't believe in flavor.")

It is my hope that my life will continue to provide me with such meaningful and substantive blog-worthy topics with which to write about in the future.

In other news: I took my first dose of Lariam yesterday. Lariam (mefloquine is the generic name) is one of the anti-malaria medications you can take for prophylaxis which I am indeed doing prior to my Botswana adventure. It allegedly can cause nightmares or vivid dreams as one of its side effects but I slept like a rock last night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home